Position: Executive Assistant to the General Manager
Hours: Part-time, Non-exempt
Location: Nome, AK
Reports to: General Manager
Opening/Closing: Job posting May 25, 2018; open until filled
The Executive Assistant to the General Manager completes administrative, communication, and organizational needs of the GM.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 1-year administrative experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate in a professional manner over the phone and via emails.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of personnel needs, documentation, and communications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Pick up and distribute mail daily.
- Copy, collate, and distribute materials for meetings and events.
- Relay messages regarding appointments, contractor needs, and meetings.
- Assist GM in organizing around the station, including, but not limited to, KNOM’s music library, studio paperwork, on-air schedules, and historical documents.
- Manage office supply ordering.
Send a complete cover letter, resume, and references to: email@example.com
“Encountering Christ, embracing culture, empowering growth, and engaging the listener.”
Operating as the oldest Catholic radio station in the country, KNOM values being a friend and companion, providing respectful service based on Catholic ideals. We’re KNOM: Yours for Western Alaska.