In Friday’s News:
- Federal judge halts Arctic drilling in the Chukchi Sea;
- Legislature pushing to wrap up session;
- AK telecom giant GCI facing lawsuit from customers in Bethel and YK Delta;
- Southcentral Foundation to receive $96 million from IHS in historic settlement;
- Focus group in Nome to focus on healthcare accessibility in rural AK;
- NYO tournaments in Anchorage and Gambell show adaptability of traditional practices;
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits five miles from Teller and Brevig Mission.