In Wednesday’s news:
- For the first time in almost 20 years, NJUS will raise water and sewer rates;
- State’s capital budget lingers in limbo as legislative session drags on;
- Legislatures, educators, and advocates not on the same page about where school funding should come from;
- A sweeping reform bill for Alaska’s prisons is heading to the governor’s desk;
- BP selling it’s interests in four North Slope oil fields;
- Volunteers from Shishmaref work with Park Service to fix damages at Serpentine Hot Springs.