In Wednesday’s news:
- Alaska State Troopers are investigating the death of a woman in Quinhagak;
- Two minors from Brevig Mission are accused of wanton waste after killing a herd of musk ox;
- A proposed bill allowing some VPSO’s to carry firearms advances out of the house;
- Flint Hills Resources refinery in North Pole to close in next few months;
- A ballot initiative to regulate marijuana in Alaska is expected to be certified by the lieutenant governor this month;
- An Anchorage judge places a restraining order on measures limiting abortion access.