In Wednesday’s news:
- Senator Hollis French to run for Governor;
- Erosion threatening archaeological sites on coast of Northwest Alaska;
- Two people safe after crashing float plane near Paxson;
- Water tank levels still low in City of Unalakleet;
- Coast Guard report on grounding of Kulluk won’t be released until next year;
- Nome Public Schools receives completed architectural plans for remodeling ACSA bathrooms;
- Alaska Democratic Party files lawsuit seeking overturn of latest election map.