In Friday’s news:
- Alaska’s Office of Children Services no longer answering questions about Bethel child molestation case;
- U.S. Air Force changing deadline for comments on moving F-16 squadron from Fairbanks to Anchorage;
- NTSB to investigate barge that hit U.S. Coast Guard cutter;
- President Barack Obama laying out plan to simplify and lower corporate tax rates;
- Lt. Gov. Mead Treadwell says federal government failed to prepare for Arctic economic opportunities;
- State to ask reconsideration in rejection of ANWR exploration plan.