In Thursday’s news:
- ADF&G further restricts fishermen with limited king salmon in Unalakleet and North Rivers;
- Alaska Office of Children’s Services looking into records of Bethel man accused of sexually abusing children;
- State Troopers still investigating burglary in Marshall;
- Wildfire south of Two Rivers grew to 50,000 acres Wednesday;
- Church bells ringing around Alaska marking end of “Fortnight for Freedom;”
- 2013 Arctic drilling halted but companies still working in Arctic waters this season.