This week on Sounding Board (Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 10am), we’re talking about testing in schools.
- Why are children given standardized tests?
- What do you think about them? What do the test results tell us?
- Are we testing for the right things?
- What does Alaska’s recent waiver from parts of No Child Left Behind (NCLB) mean? What do you think about NCLB?
- How can we reduce anxiety around testing?
- How can we help students retain information over the summer vacation?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION