In Tuesday’s news:
- Wood boiler may be to blame for a fire that burned down a home in Dillingham last week;
- Fiscal analysis shows oil tax overhaul may cost state between $4.2 and 4.6 billion dollars through 2019;
- 2013 budget for Pebble Mine project is $80 million;
- Nome Common Council passes ordinance adopting Port of Nome Tariff No. 9;
- Sign-waving crowd gathered in Bethel yesterday to rally for subsistence rights;
- North Slope Borough police say ongoing trafficking investigation has led to seizure of shipments of alcohol and drugs;
- Old National Guard armory building in Bethel being turned over to Lower Kuskokwim School District.