April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month. This week on Sounding Board (Thursday, April 18 at 10am), we’re talking about peaceful parenting and preventing abuse.
We all play a role in the social and emotional well being of children in our communities.
- How do you create a safe and positive environment for children?
- How do you establish trust and mutual respect with youth?
- Who do you turn to for parenting advice and support?
- What’s the healthiest way to communicate with children and teens?
- In what ways can you help children who are healing from abuse, neglect, or trauma?
Sounding Board is your show. Give us a call this Thursday at 10am and share your thoughts on peaceful parenting.