In Friday’s news:
- Noorvik man in custody after pointing semi-automatic rifle at VPSO;
- City of Emmonak still working on water/sewer vacuum system;
- Senator Lisa Murkowski hosted Senate hearing on subsistence in Bethel;
- Bethel senator says Alaskans deserve better than proposal eliminating water reservation applications;
- Nome District Attorney responds to animal rights group regarding Iditarod dog death;
- Alaska House unanimously passes bill requiring clean-up of oil legacy wells in NPR-A.