In Wednesday’s News:
- PTPC issues severe reprimand to former NPS Superintendent Mike Brawner, sexual harassment charges placed on Brawner’s record;
- AK House of Representatives calls for Secretary John Kerry to attend Arctic Council meeting in May as America’s Arctic Minister;
- HB162 that requires teachers to work longer for tenure advances;
- AK House passes bill allowing for knives to be regulated in same way as firearms;
- Nome Common Council approves 2013 Port of Nome and Harbor Strategic Development Plan.