In Thursday’s news:
- Governor Sean Parnell has submitted capital budget amendment for evacuation road in Kivalina;
- Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race organizers planning changes after death of sled dog;
- Bethel man pleads guilty to fraudulently using letterhead of U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service;
- House bill hopes to assist small Alaska municipal school districts with funding for school construction;
- Divided Alaska Senate passes overhaul of oil tax structure;
- Alaska’s latest “Stand Your Ground” bill has passed the House.