In Tuesday’s news:
- U.S. Coast Guard involved with Nome’s Mike Benchoff and his vessel the Rustler;
- U.S. House scheduled to vote today on second round of disaster relief bill;
- Members of Bethel-based Alaska Army National Guard honored at ceremony Sunday;
- About 100 people gathered for tribal sovereignty and environmental conservation rally in Anchorage on Friday;
- NOAA sending airplane to Alaska and Hawaii to collect winter storm data for North America;
- Alaska Native corporation official to climb Mount Everest.