In Friday’s news:
- NOVAGOLD announces transfer of Alaska Gold Company LLC to Bering Straits Native Corporation;
- Paul Fuhs with Fuhs Consulting updated the Nome Port Commission last night on Nome Port & Harbor Development Plan;
- Attorney for man accused of killing Hoonah policemen says prosecutors didn’t prove their case;
- NTSB investigation states 27-year old missing pilot may have dropped off radar over Cook Inlet;
- 2013 symposium on Arctic Ocean’s response to climate change to happen in March.