This Thursday on Sounding Board (October 25, 2012 at 10am), we’re talking about community involvement.
Big or small, there are many things we do on a daily basis that affect our community at large.
- What can you do to have a positive effect in your community?
- Why do you think it’s important to get involved in your community?
- How can you get involved?
- Do you think you are responsible for the well being of the members of your community?
- What happens when there are not enough people volunteering to help?