In Monday’s News:
- 14-year-old Sammy Wilkakia is missing in Nome, last seen last Wednesday,
- AST say death of elderly Kiana woman suspicious, ABI & AST investigating;
- Gov. Parnell issues disaster declaration for Kivalina;
- Shell begins drilling in Chukchi Sea;
- AEA & DNR release study that shows likely sources of renewable energy in Alaska;
- Nome Volunteer Ambulance Department receives $10-thousand Wells Fargo grant on behalf of 7-year EMT-3 Scott Johnson;
- Nanook runners take top spots at Kotzebue Invitational.