In Thursday’s News:
- Teller Catholic Church spared, but two buildings collapsed, city’s front-end loader blows up;
- Plane crash in Homer kills former state representative Heinze;
- Nome Port Commission asks council to ban individual from the port;
- Hearings continue for coastal management program initiative;
- Researcher finds the state has collected $170-billion in revenue from North Slope oil;
- US Senate Committee hearing today on legacy wells.
- LIVE report with KNOM reporter Matthew Smith in Teller, three buildings collapsed.