In Thursday’s news:
- Exxon Mobil tells Alaska’s Senate Judiciary Committee it’s on track to develop part of the Point Thomson oil and gas field;
- Senator Lisa Murkowski challenges top Pentagon officials about plans to remove F-16s from Eielson Air Force Base;
- Nome City Council passes budgets, Snake River regulations;
- A federal judge set to hear lawsuit barring state officials from using new redistricting plan in upcoming election;
- Alaska Energy Authority showcases energy-saving power systems during rural energy open house;
- ConocoPhillips resumes exports of liquefied natural gas from southeast Alaskan plant;
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center sends 2-year-old male Kodiak brown bear off to a Swedish wildlife park.