this week on Sounding Board:
Raising Children in Western Alaska
Thursday, May 3, 2012, 10:00 am
Also this week: Touchstone on Diseased Marine Mammals,
Friday, May 4, 2012, 10:00am
- What role do kids play in your community?
- What do you find important about raising kids to be polite, respectable role models?
- Do you have a plan for raising your own kids to be good?
- What issues have you encountered while raising your kids in Western Alaska?
- What sorts of hurdles have you had to overcome to turn your kids into responsible adults?
Hear what this show is about:
Join the Conversation
If you're in Nome, call:
If you're in a Western Alaska village, call: