This Thursday on Sounding Board (January 24, 2013 at 10am), we’re talking about preserving family histories.
- How do you preserve your family’s legacy?
- How have you learned about your family history? How are stories of your ancestors passed down to each generation?
- What heirlooms and pieces of family history have been shared or passed on to you?
- What kinds of family keepsakes mean the most to you?
- In what medium do you preserve your family history? (Photographs, home movies, word-of-mouth stories, diaries, letters?)
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you’re in a Western Alaska village, call:
Send us your comments!