Where is the snow? That’s what many communities are asking throughout Western Alaska.
This Thursday on Sounding Board (December 13, 2012 at 10am), we’re talking about climate change.
- What changes have you noticed in the weather this year?
- How has this impacted your work or your lifestyle?
- Why do you think these environmental changes are happening?
- What do you think are the long-term effects of climate change?
- Do you have a role in impacting climate change?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you’re in a Western Alaska village, call:
Send us your comments!