This Thursday on Sounding Board (October 11, 2012 at 10am), we’re talking about youth and tobacco.
We often see young people smoking or using tobacco in our communities – and maybe even in our own homes. Let’s start a conversation on how to stop youth tobacco use in the places we live.
- At what age do you see youth beginning to smoke (or using other tobacco products)?
- What are the consequences of starting at an early age?
- What resources are available to prevent or quit smoking or tobacco use?
- How are children influenced to smoke or use tobacco?
- How can we offer a more positive influence?
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
If you’re in a Western Alaska village, call:
Send us your comments!